Wednesday, May 16, 2012

There's just something about an adventure.. Am I right?

For whatever reason, I am strangely calm over my impending departure. Sure, I've left most of my packing until last minute and this post is [almost] fashionably late, but where's the thrill in proper planning? 


I've always been a lover of adventure; curious to a fault... and in less than 24 hours, Europe will be my new playground for exploration. I have never left the good old US of A, and with all that excitement, who can sleep at a time like this?

I don't always get nervous, but when I do... I'm traveling abroad.
My fears include, but are not limited to: chaotic transportation mishaps, temporary amnesia relating to the Spanish language, any scene from Taken, and the sudden desire to rethink my current life plan and permanently move to Spain to sell citrus fruits beach side. 

Worrying is always carrying an umbrella and waiting for the rain.
I cannot wait for whatever lies ahead. I vow to withhold inhibitions and expectations;
I simply want to evolve.

"Si te perdiste el amanecer que hice para voy hoy, no importa...
Te haré otro mañana"
-Dios

No comments:

Post a Comment